Pacific - not dead yet..Tahiti 2020

Cruise Junky

12 minutes ago, Coral said:

Here is the excel spreadsheet which appears to be identical to the PDF posted earlier:

PC_2020_Tahiti_FaresAmenities_TA_03_2019.xls 54 kB · 1 download

Thanks for sharing as I couldn't open the other attachments and this is easier to read than the screen shots.  This is the itinerary that I've been hoping for on the Pacific and I just need to nail hubby down on dates before these come up for sale.  Yay Princess!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Thanks for sharing as I couldn't open the other attachments and this is easier to read than the screen shots.  This is the itinerary that I've been hoping for on the Pacific and I just need to nail hubby down on dates before these come up for sale.  Yay Princess!

I hope it works for you!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!

Just got the news and came here to share. This made my day/week/year!

They go on sale Tuesday, April 16 for Elites, April 17 for the public. 

Hmmm, the email that I received last Tuesday indicates that South Pacific itineraries go on sale on April 9th but the Pacific trips aren't on the list accessible via the email link.  Where did you see the April 16th date?  It would be odd for Princess to open bookings two weeks in a row but I suppose we should expect the unexpected when it comes to dealing with them.

image.png.0dae485859dd58afbb0ef28dfce2f76b.png

OMG!!  I've kinda "blown" our cruise budget for 2019-2020 on a Princess NZ/AUS cruisetour for at the end of December 2019-mid January 2020.  However, if we go for one of the late October trips, I might could convince the budget dude, aka DH.  

Fingers crossed as that round Tahiti trips are the best ever!

48 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!

Just got the news and came here to share. This made my day/week/year!

They go on sale Tuesday, April 16 for Elites, April 17 for the public. 

I thought about you when I saw this notification that the Pacific was back in The south pacific doing this run. I remember re reading your blogs several times about your experiences in French Polynesia. 

I'm glad that Princess is sending the ship back to do this run. I'm very interested in a couple of itineraries. I think the ship will sell well too. 

1 hour ago, miagirl said:

OMG!!  I've kinda "blown" our cruise budget for 2019-2020 on a Princess NZ/AUS cruisetour for at the end of December 2019-mid January 2020.  However, if we go for one of the late October trips, I might could convince the budget dude, aka DH.  

Fingers crossed as that round Tahiti trips are the best ever!

I know! I just got hubby’s retirement trip booked for early 2021 and now this. The 10 day has always been my Princess regret that we never did it. We may have to eat Mac and cheese for a while but I’m determined to book it. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

I know! I just got hubby’s retirement trip booked for early 2021 and now this. The 10 day has always been my Princess regret that we never did it. We may have to eat Mac and cheese for a while but I’m determined to book it. 

Yeah same. I'm determined to book one of the 10 day cruises as I get the feeling it maybe like only opportunity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, icat2000 said:

I thought about you when I saw this notification that the Pacific was back in The south pacific doing this run. I remember re reading your blogs several times about your experiences in French Polynesia. 

I'm glad that Princess is sending the ship back to do this run. I'm very interested in a couple of itineraries. I think the ship will sell well too. 

I have been watching for this ever since I saw that the Pacific Princess was going to be in Alaska in Summer 2020. I couldn’t imagine they were going to use it for Mexican Riviera cruises after that, and thought it might mean another French Polynesia season. 

Negotiations have already started in our house. I told DH I’d give up all our scheduled cruising between now and then to do the Pacific Princess in French Polynesia once again. 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

It is a great itinerary. Did it in 2014 on the Pacific Princess. The only difference I can tell is that no Nuku Hiva but you get an overnight in Bora Bora. It’s Bora Bora who wouldn’t want to overnight there?

i was planing on doing an NCL repo cruise from Hawaii to Tahiti this November but I much rather cruise Princess so I’ll wait for next year 

8 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Cruise Critic pop up saying they are not available.  🤔

Same thing but I just clicked on "existing user" and then it worked. Lame CC site.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, caribill said:

"This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location."

Cruise Junky's link is from cruisecritic .co.uk website.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=455905

6 hours ago, caribill said:

"This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location."

Read the post above you. Easy fix. But Coral posted it in Excel. 

Oh WOW!! I did that 10 day one years ago, and would love to do it again. Or maybe the one at the end of the season that comes back to the US. I've done the 28 day r/t LA too, and really loved it.

I'll be watching for the Elite early offer to show up!

14 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

I have been watching for this ever since I saw that the Pacific Princess was going to be in Alaska in Summer 2020. I couldn’t imagine they were going to use it for Mexican Riviera cruises after that, and thought it might mean another French Polynesia season. 

Negotiations have already started in our house. I told DH I’d give up all our scheduled cruising between now and then to do the Pacific Princess in French Polynesia once again. 

I am not the least bit surprised to read this posting.  😉