Europe summer/early fall 2021?

kimlovesfl

I have never sailed NCL before, only Princess and Celebrity. I'm thinking about doing Mediterranean to/from Rome, including Kotor, Dubrovnik, Athens, Santorini, and Mykonos. No one has prices out past 2020, and right now, NCL is the only one of the 3 lines offering this itinerary. Any idea when these dates will be available for booking, and what can I expect from NCL, as compared to Celebrity and Princess? We have been to the Med from Barcelona to Rome on the Celebrity Silhouette, and now we want to try another part of Europe.

I'd like to go either September or October 2021, for 8-12 nights.

Edited by kimlovesfl

For the Med, I’d guess itineraries will be released some time late this year or early next. That is about when they usually release them, from memory.

It can vary though. I have booked summer cruises during the summer two years before, which would mean we are only a few months away, so it’s worth keeping an eye on what is available.

Edited by KeithJenner

4 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

For the Med, I’d guess itineraries will be released some time late this year or early next. That is about when they usually release them, from memory.

It can vary though. I have booked summer cruises during the summer two years before, which would mean we are only a few months away, so it’s worth keeping an eye on what is available.

why are you on cruise critic on your birthday-should be out celebrating! 

7 minutes ago, fabnfortysomething said:

why are you on cruise critic on your birthday-should be out celebrating! 

🙂

Too old to be out celebrating. Been out for a beer and now relaxing with a bottle of wine. I’m saving my energy for the Breakaway. 🙂

Edited by KeithJenner

This year the Eastern Mediterranean itineraries for 2020 were revealed at the end of September. The only think I know from the port registrations in Europe is that again the Norwegian Getaway will offer probably the same cruises of 2020 that match the destinations you are looking for 2021!