2019 Carnival Wedding Documents

Does anyone have all of the most recent Carnival Wedding information that they email you once you book your wedding like the contract, entertainment, added options, photography pricing, how much extra per person, etc?  I am considering a cruise wedding and would like to know a realistic budget with the options that I want.

Thanks so much!!

Aren't the prices on their webpage?  Also, look under "personal touches" there's some additional pricing there.  You could work up what you want and call them to get a price quote,  I would assume pricing would really vary from person to person.  Good luck!

You can download the digital brochure from their website.   You can get specific pricing for the port you want by contacting carnival

https://www.carnival.com/wedding-cruises.aspx?CID=PSearch_A_G_&SE=Google&KW=carnival_wedding_cruise&CM=CCL_CCS_EN_US_Search_Isolate_BKWS_Cruise_Type_Specialty_BMM&AG=Wedding&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjw-ZvlBRBbEiwANw9UWqIWXAR7FUOMHNHQhO5UgUvuWt75yeWFVjgJOS_8fjQXsLUqvhmBHRoCAHgQAvD_BwE

Edited by Tigergenesis
forget info

Thank you for your replies. I have looked at the brochure on their website but it's more of a general "starting at" price and we all know how that can skyrocket once you start adding things on or have additional guests.  Once you book, I believe they send you more detailed price lists regarding certain options and add-ons.  A friend of mine booked a wedding in 2015 and sent me all of the documents they sent her after she booked but the structure and prices have changed since then.

Tigergenesis when is this photography price list from?  This matches the one she had in 2015...

I would be having it in Charleston so it wouldn't be too far for family and friends who did not want to cruise to come.

Edited by Cruisingbells2016

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 9:22 AM, Cruisingbells2016 said:

Thank you for your replies. I have looked at the brochure on their website but it's more of a general "starting at" price and we all know how that can skyrocket once you start adding things on or have additional guests.  Once you book, I believe they send you more detailed price lists regarding certain options and add-ons.  A friend of mine booked a wedding in 2015 and sent me all of the documents they sent her after she booked but the structure and prices have changed since then.

Tigergenesis when is this photography price list from?  This matches the one she had in 2015...

I would be having it in Charleston so it wouldn't be too far for family and friends who did not want to cruise to come.

I booked my wedding for this September as an embarkation wedding. There are definitely extra cost that’s not on the brochure!!!! I went with the carnival classic gold package, this package is more expensive depending on the ship( I booked on the vista and because that is one of their newest ships it cost me about $850 more than the brochure). Also Brochure prices are only for 20 guest, it’s about $30 per adult after that and about $18 per child.

Other things that cost extra:

photography: insanely expensive (My friend will be on board during mine for me but beware you can’t have outside photographers but family and friend may have cameras)

DJ: you can either give him a iPod or phone with a list of songs already in order for $150(we chose this option.

Or you can pick a them for 250 

** Best way to get real pricing is to call Carnival wedding department. They will give you actual prices for exactly what you want and on what ship. Hope this helped! #148moredays!