Harmony of the Seas 3 Night Dining Package

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you book the 3 night dining package online, they make a "First courtesy dinner reservation will be made for Day 1 or Day 2," however, you are able to book any 3 nights you would like subject to availability?  I have only booked the BOGO which required me to dine nights 1 and 2.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, LoyaltoRoyal2016 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you book the 3 night dining package online, they make a "First courtesy dinner reservation will be made for Day 1 or Day 2," however, you are able to book any 3 nights you would like subject to availability?  I have only booked the BOGO which required me to dine nights 1 and 2.

Thank you.

That’s correct.  I believe that when you book it you choose day 1 or 2 and the time, they choose the restaurant.  You can change on board.  Some ships don’t even bother selecting the restaurant.  

We also did the 2 night BOGO. We’re targeting Wonderland and Chops. Our top priority after boarding is to get those reservations in place.  How full are those restaurants on the first 2 nights for Harmony in July?

I know back on the Allure, we were told the system didn't make our reservation for the first night, so they booked it onboard.  Later when we got to our room we found a notice that it had indeed booked us at Sabor the first night.  So we then had to cancel that one because we had two.  

Our packages for the Harmony for March 2020 opened up today.  I would like to do the 3 day package, but I am not necessarily worried about it occuring on the first night.  I would almost rather go to the dining room to see where our regular seating will be.  I am however hoping that if we buy the 3 day that I can do Wonderland, Chops and 150 CP.  I wanted to do the ultimate package, but it is showing at $199, where it was $168 when we just did the Allure back in October.  

1 hour ago, mom2tcdx2 said:

I know back on the Allure, we were told the system didn't make our reservation for the first night, so they booked it onboard.  Later when we got to our room we found a notice that it had indeed booked us at Sabor the first night.  So we then had to cancel that one because we had two.  

Our packages for the Harmony for March 2020 opened up today.  I would like to do the 3 day package, but I am not necessarily worried about it occuring on the first night.  I would almost rather go to the dining room to see where our regular seating will be.  I am however hoping that if we buy the 3 day that I can do Wonderland, Chops and 150 CP.  I wanted to do the ultimate package, but it is showing at $199, where it was $168 when we just did the Allure back in October.  

3 night dining package has been varying between $99 and $89.  I bought at $89 for Nov. Harmony cruise.