Cruise planner sales

Our cruise doesn't sail until February 2020. Does RCCL run periodic sales on beverage packages, activities, etc. like I see that they are doing right now (but doesn't apply to my cruise yet). We just sailed with Carnival and they had a Black Friday sale where I got a great deal on a spa treatment. Does RCCL do something similar for Black Friday or other times of the year? Just don't want to miss out :) 

Yes, there are sales (one going on now), though the schedule is not predictable.

Anything you purchase via the Cruise Planner can be cancelled and re-ordered if you want to take advantage of a lower price.

• Like 1

Our June Allure sailing did not have any cruise planner discounts on Black Friday.  They have come down 30 percent on the drink packages at the 100 day mark.  Lowest we have seen is $49.00 for the drink package.  We booked that price.  We are still watching and waiting for it to be lower.

6 hours ago, Virtopia said:

There are no deals on my two sailings in November. If they are deals, they are not lower than what I previously booked (3 night dining package for Navigator and beach tour for Explorer)

The 3 night dining package was fluctuating between $89 and $99 for weeks for Harmony for November 2019 so I booked the 3rd time I saw the $89.

10 hours ago, HMY624 said:

Our cruise doesn't sail until February 2020. Does RCCL run periodic sales on beverage packages, activities, etc. like I see that they are doing right now (but doesn't apply to my cruise yet). We just sailed with Carnival and they had a Black Friday sale where I got a great deal on a spa treatment. Does RCCL do something similar for Black Friday or other times of the year? Just don't want to miss out 🙂

Seems like many have reported the “sales” using “creative” mathematical formulas to appear as a sale, but truly aren’t.  Maybe they were students of Common Core? 😂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, A2Mich said:

Seems like many have reported the “sales” using “creative” mathematical formulas to appear as a sale, but truly aren’t.  Maybe they were students of Common Core? 😂

Indeed. Never look at the percentage off or BOGO. Somehow varying percentages always end up within a couple of dollars of each other or even the same even though "real math" doesn't work that way.

Just watch the bottom line no matter what the "sale" claims.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They sell drink packages when you board the ship. Usually I don't notice any deals but last month on boarding day they were offering buy-one-get-one-half-off on the deluxe package. They used $63 as the "full" price, so the total was $94.50, or $47.25 per person. But you take your chances if you wait until you board to purchase.

1 hour ago, Daized said:

I'm a week out from my cruise on Navigator - Do you think there might be a sale for Easter Weekend? 

Daisy xx

Unpredictable.  Keep checking the Cruise Planner.