Royal Court Royal Tea

Loyal Buckeye

I am thinking of booking the Royal Court Royal Tea event with my Granddaughter.  Has anyone done that? I am wondering if it is worth the cost. What type of food do they serve? Is it usually in between lunch and dinner? Andy details that you could provide would be very helpful. This is our first Disney cruise so our booking window doesn't open up as fast as others. I am also wondering how fast it fills up.

I've done it twice and recording the event makes it really worth while. The amount of gifts they receive is pretty plentiful in my opinion. I fell in love with the tea and now enjoy it at home. The choices are much better now food wise and tea wise. Some of the food items they retrieve from Palo...like the desserts. it doesn't fill up too fast but again, it's all depends on the interest level.

20 hours ago, Stratus22 said:

I've done it twice and recording the event makes it really worth while. The amount of gifts they receive is pretty plentiful in my opinion. I fell in love with the tea and now enjoy it at home. The choices are much better now food wise and tea wise. Some of the food items they retrieve from Palo...like the desserts. it doesn't fill up too fast but again, it's all depends on the interest level.

Thank you. I think it sounds like a fun thing to do with my granddaughter. I appreciate the information.

• 1 month later...

I've done this twice with my granddaughter (once when she was 5 and then when she was 6) and it was really enjoyable for her and my daughter and I.  It is pricey but I felt it was worth the money.