Summer 2021 Itineraries

48 minutes ago, Carol From California said:

I was told the summer itineraries will be released on April 17. If anyone gets a sneak preview please share on this forum.  Thanks!

You can see the 2021 world cruise itinerary right now. Though not yet available for purchase, there are seven "extended journeys" within that Insignia world cruise. At least that may be enough to get you started.

2 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

You can see the 2021 world cruise itinerary right now. Though not yet available for purchase, there are seven "extended journeys" within that Insignia world cruise. At least that may be enough to get you started.

Not interested in World Cruise or Insignia. We like the Marina and Riviera. Actually can't wait for the new Allura class ship in 2022!  Also looking for something in September or October. World cruise is January 9 to July 9.

47 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Just received from my Oceania TA 

EMail that winter/2020/spring 2021

is out for people who have their own O

TA and to call for their exclusive rates and places. It goes public on April 17th!

Denise😊

Do you have the link?

4 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

Do you have the link?

This was my email 

Dear Valued Past Guest,

Thank you for working with me and for being a Valued Guest of Oceania Cruises !

I am very excited to announce  the Oceania Cruises Itinerary Release for Winter 2020-2021 Collectionwill be released and available to book on April 17th.  As our valued guest,  I want to let you know that the Preview will be available soon and I will do my best to ensure that you will be the first to preview our  winter 2020/2021 Itinerary release launch !!!

If there is an itinerary that “peaks” your interest or just want to know more about any itinerary,  please call me directly or respond to this email. I am comprising a list of all interested guests and setting appointments so that when we go live on Wednesday I will be able to secure your reservation, in advance.Reservations will open for bookings at 8:30 am EST

Demise😊

• Like 1

I have received this as well yesterday but it’s “only” tropics & exotics - not a full list of itineraries. The rest should come out tomorrow (I hope).

Personally, I am looking for the T/A on Marina from Barcelona in Nov 2020.

Edited by Paulchili

2 hours ago, Paulchili said:

I have received this as well yesterday but it’s “only” tropics & exotics - not a full list of itineraries. The rest should come out tomorrow (I hope).

Personally, I am looking for the T/A on Marina from Barcelona in Nov 2020.

Page 50,   Atlantic Horizon, 14 days Barcelona to Miami November 21st. 

Edited by KS&JW

31 minutes ago, KS&JW said:

Page 50,   Atlantic Horizon, 14 days Barcelona to Miami November 21st. 

Thank you - I totally missed that.

Probably because most of the things on that page are LA to Sydney and LA to Singapore, LA to Tokyo, etc. I guess that this T/A didn’t fit the category of tropics & exotics in my mind - mea culpa.

FWIW - it’s on page 51 🙂

Thank you.

Edited by Paulchili

I did notice that O is returning to Istanbul.  There is a b2b including Istanbul that piqued my interest but will probably instead do Turkey & mainland Greece land tours and a Nile river cruise in 2021.  Something about Egypt i really liked so probably need to see more!!!

anybody with experience in Uniworld or Viking for Nile River?  (apologies for hijacking thread here)

I also saw a new itinerary for Cuba--11 days with 2 nights in Havana.

• Like 1

Carol;

check out the Uniworld Egypt thread in River Cruise Forum. We did it in February 17 and it was incredible! Having done both Uniworld and Viking River, there is no comparison. Uniworld tops in every category.

As to the topic, we’ve made our 2021 Selections and given our TA the information to prebook our cruises.

My biggest disappointment was O is still only offering 10 cruises in Japan! They are offering 3 in 2021, but all are only 10 days! That’s a long way to fly for ten days. Guess we’ll have to devise a land trip to compliment it. We passed on it for 2021. Interesting that they are not going back to any of the three new ports there that are included in the ATW! Guess we’ll perhaps be forced to consider HAL for Japan!

Edited by pinotlover
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Ouch on those prices. I think Regent might actually be cheaper on their 10 day Tahiti cruise. 

I got a quote on a Regent 10 day 2021 Tahiti and dollar for dollar it was cheaper than O for their 10 day 2 months later than Regents. My TA had a group for the Regents cruise which helped make the price attractive. But I didn't know that Regents free excursions involve groups as big as 35. I feel crowded with 8 people especially in Tahiti! It would mean we'd have to book our own excursions which negates the savings. I love O. (and WS Tahiti).

Edited by Petoonya