Princess New Grounds Coffee Package

Moxiefurball

On 9/21/2019 at 9:27 AM, CarolandNate said:

It is confusing, isn't it?  I have a 15 day in December and I am really thinking that between the two of us, we are going to need more than one anyway.  If that's the case, we might just go ahead and order the second one ahead of time, so we each have one and there is no issue.  If we have a lot left towards the end, I guess we can indulge or we can treat our new found friends..  I really don't want to be thinking every day, should I or shouldn't I.  That's not the point of  a cruise. 

Of course you can always just pay by the cup and not purchase a second card, especially if you think you won't use up all the ones you purchases.

2 hours ago, CruiseVA said:

There are no "punches" as there is no physical "card", it's on your account now. We need to stop referring to the Coffee Package as a "card", that just makes it more confusing.

You know what I meant. An electronic punch, not a physical one on a card.

Either way it could have been given to someone standing on line behind you waiting since they'll no longer be any good after the trip.

1 hour ago, steelers36 said:

I guess one could pour some off and then add milk which will also lower the temp to make it easier to drink right away.

I've done that a few times myself. I use half & half so it doesn't cool down as much.