Caribbean excursions for 70 year olds ??

GreenValleyDogWalker

We have been to the Caribbean many, many times over the years - done the snorkeling, beach trips, etc.  (35 cruises under our belts)

Love the beautiful islands. 

Looking for suggestions of something different to do on this trip (NCL Bliss - wonderful HAVEN Suite)  in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts and St. Lucia

Have never been to the "Baths" - wondering if anyone has used a private guide - and if it is very strenuous ??  Or any recommendations !!

Thank You

Edited by GreenValleyDogWalker
typo

It is strenuous....it's down a rocky cliff, with a really ROUGH ride to get to it....and I'm not sure what the attraction of it is....sort of like why folks are so attracted to climbing the Dunn River Falls in Jamaica....never understood that...but, to each his own.  Google your ports..and if you see something of real interest to you...we can help with the "how to".

We actually LOVE going to St. John from St. Thomas...it's the most GORGEOUS beach with body-temp water that is so clear, you can barely see it.  A ship's excursion is the easiest way on this particular thing, since it requires several different "legs" of the trip.  I was amazed, and I grew up at the beach!  Totally worth a trip!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Going to the baths from stt is going to be a lot of travel time and very little time at the baths....there is a climb down  that can be uneven....i have ra and replaced knees and your age and would not do it...you can swim in if you go by boat....maybe save it for when tortola is a port....much less transpotation involved...have a lovely trip!

• 9 months later...