Marella Explorer 2 reviews

17 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Hopefully someone will post before we go as it's not till Sep 2020, we have other's booked before then but not Napels 😎

Oh,sorry,I thought you were going soon.Though it does highlight the unrealistic promises some TUI staff make.Nobody knows what's happening in May,let alone next year after Brexit,where all sorts of problems may arise,according to our relationship with EU.

I have had my flight numbers and flight times changed for both my Dream cruise this month and my Explorer 2 cruise in July.

I don't know why both cruises are affected , maybe 737 Max problems or Brexit ??

News from elsewhere

Explorer has shower doors, these are well liked.

Explorer 2 has shower curtains, Marella cheapskates!

However

Some passengers on current cruise are reporting that when they  return to their cabins after excursions the curtain has become a door. Apparently there was a delay in the door delivery so they are fitting them as they go along. no more cold assaults in the nether regions.

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

News from elsewhere

Explorer has shower doors, these are well liked.

Explorer 2 has shower curtains, Marella cheapskates!

However

Some passengers on current cruise are reporting that when they  return to their cabins after excursions the curtain has become a door. Apparently there was a delay in the door delivery so they are fitting them as they go along. no more cold assaults in the nether regions.

That's a result,we are sailing Explorer in Sept.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:45 AM, GOQ said:

I have had my flight numbers and flight times changed for both my Dream cruise this month and my Explorer 2 cruise in July.

I don't know why both cruises are affected , maybe 737 Max problems or Brexit ??

On our return trip from Palma to Manchester  (from maiden trip with Explorer 2) on Friday there was a delay because of some sort of issue and we had to change planes to a really big one (8 seats across, not 6).  It was sometimes used by military and very spacious, also not full (due to increased size).  However, it meant that ppl who had booked specific seats were not honoured although did receive letters explaining that they would be refunded charges for booking seats in advance.

1 hour ago, AJ28 said:

On our return trip from Palma to Manchester  (from maiden trip with Explorer 2) on Friday there was a delay because of some sort of issue and we had to change planes to a really big one (8 seats across, not 6).  It was sometimes used by military and very spacious, also not full (due to increased size).  However, it meant that ppl who had booked specific seats were not honoured although did receive letters explaining that they would be refunded charges for booking seats in advance.

Don't. Forget AJ28 if your delay was three hours you can claim flight delay compensation 🙄

13 minutes ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Don't. Forget AJ28 if your delay was three hours you can claim flight delay compensation 🙄

Oh it wasn't, only about half an hour 🙂 .