Which all inclusive resort for day pass in Nassau?

jacksmom09

Yes we have used Island Marketing and if you want a really great all inclusive in Nassau we enjoyed Breezes and it was $100 per person.  I know they have the one at the Riu too, haven't done that as it is adult only and we have teens so it didn't work for us.  https://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/  has both and also there is the Hilton but its not fully inclusive so not what we wanted.  

Both are easy and safe to get to. You also have the option to take the bus to Breezes. RIU is on cabbage beach, breezes on cable beach. Both are gorgeous, cable tends to be calmer than cable, we preferred cabbage except once when it was too rough to swim. Haven’t been to Breezes, but we really liked the food at RIU, better than the ship.

We've done the day pass at RIU through Island Marketing a couple of times.  No problems at all with Island Marketing.  You pay them a deposit and the balance you pay at the hotel when you get there.

RIU is on Cabbage Beach on Paradise Island and Breezes is on Cable Beach.  Both are easy and safe to get to.  I prefer Cabbage Beach but it can be rough sometimes so if you want to swim or do watersports, go with Breezes. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 9:34 AM, CruisinCrow said:

We've done the day pass at RIU through Island Marketing a couple of times.  No problems at all with Island Marketing.  You pay them a deposit and the balance you pay at the hotel when you get there.

RIU is on Cabbage Beach on Paradise Island and Breezes is on Cable Beach.  Both are easy and safe to get to.  I prefer Cabbage Beach but it can be rough sometimes so if you want to swim or do watersports, go with Breezes. 

We have also done this and I agree, the Riu day pass was great