Lentina Tours St Petersburg

Hello all

We have booked a small group tour max 6 with Lentina. I asked this same kind of question on my roll call but was recommended this may be a better place. So my question is has many others used Lentina Travel Company St Petersburg?   I keep seeing Alla and numerous others but on Cruise Critic I am yet to see any about Lentina. It does get good reviews on TripAdvisor I am quite taken by the fact that there groups are so small if no one else books it will still run with just us. It is a good itinerary and doesn’t cost much more then the other companies who run with more like 16 persons.  

If if others have experienced this company I would appreciate feedback as I am worried about paying without cruisers recommendation.

Thank you up front for any assistance 

verne1956

Thank you

I have now private messaged another member of TripAdvisor she said she was very happy with Lentina she used them late last year with no problems.   I think they are a newer company just several years maybe this is why they ask for deposit.  The other member also paid a deposit.

I will make more inquiries as if this company is what it seems it offers great value for such a small group of 6.

• 4 months later...

I thought I would write a review of my experience with Lentina from our 2day tour with them just a few days ago August 2019. The owner met us at the terminal and told us that our guide Elena and driver Sergei would be with us shortly she took us to meet them got the rest of our payment and then we were off. 

Elena was a very knowledgeable guide having just the two of us we got incredible attention.  We saw way more then we expected.  Sergei was right on the spot each time when we finished each tour.  Having a private car meant we could find very close parking. The value was outstanding there was never going to be more then six people but because Lentina is not well known on Cruise Critic there was just us two.  This made it very economic.

I can recommend Lentina to anyone looking for personal attention do not be afraid to try them we were super happy.  After speaking to others on our cruise the attention and care we received was outstanding.

• Thanks 1