Private tour from Cadiz to Seville

4fotomom

I am looking for recommendations for a private tour in June for our stop in Cadiz.  There are 3 of us and we would like to go to Seville.   We arrive at 8 am and the ship departs at 7pm.  I have heard of Tours from Cadiz but can't actually find them anywhere to book, but would love to know if this is the best plan for the day or what people think is the best tour company for a private tour.  Thanks!!

We are doing the the same port in September.  We have booked with a company named Spain day tours. They are highly recommended on the Spain boards by former CC members. Do a web search for them. They have a great web-site. They do tours for most of the Spain ports.

Roseanna

Edited by cruzky

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:58 PM, cruzky said:

We are doing the the same port in September.  We have booked with a company named Spain day tours. They are highly recommended on the Spain boards by former CC members. Do a web search for them. They have a great web-site. They do tours for most of the Spain ports.

Roseanna

I'm doing this tour at the beginning of April so I will let you all know how it is.  Matter of fact I have 4 tours booked with Spain Day Tours so hopefully there are no issues.