Pre-Cruise add ons?

Peckishpixie

On other cruises I have been able to add a couple extra days in town pre or post cruise as part of the tours options. (Disney, for example, packaged our cruise with 2 days in Disneyworld) I like the security of booking with the cruise line, because I know that I will for sure get on my ship on time. We are just trying to add a day trip to Ensenada before we leave San Diego. Does Holland partner with other tour organizations for pre cruise packages?

We got our hotel at the Residence Bayfront last time, but this time they were asking for over $400 per night, so we moved to a cheaper Residence.  I mentioned the Residence Bayfront, it's a wonderful hotel w/in sight of the pier.  But I think our taxi driver may have not taken the most direct route, because we seemed to make a lot of turns.

Not sure about Ensenada.  Royal Caribbean used to get a bus from San Diego to Ensenada for embarkation, and we heard the bus got robbed.

Some cruises do a port of call in Ensenada to comply with the Passenger Vessels Services Act.

Edited by knittinggirl