Princess beach resort at Mazatlan

chinita415

Does anyone know which resort Princess  typically uses for their beach resort day pass excursion? Figured out the Cabo one with photos but none for Mazatlan. 

I understand that they have the right to change but just curious what it might be.

5 hours ago, scottca075 said:

Gosh that name looks familiar 🙂

Look at the Hotel Riu Emerald Bay Resort and Playa Mazatlan too. When are you going?

¡Hola Scott!

We are here Mazatlan today. On the bus back to the ship from Luna Palace. Small hotel but excellent services. 

Went to Casa Dorado at Cabo yesterday. 

Just walking around PV tomorrow. 

The Playa Mazatlan has one of the best beaches there is.  They used to sell a day pass which gives you use of the pool, chairs on their beach that is roped off so the vendors cannot come by and pester you.  I think they also supply towels, outdoor shower, etc.  Nice restaurant.

Just want to report back we had a lovely day last week. The tour guide took us to the Golden Zone (Av. Playa Gaviotas by Hotel Plaza Mazatlan) for shopping. Then to the Luna Palace. When we got there, plenty of deck chairs and service was EXCELLENT. We were right by the wall above the palapas. Bought stuff from vendors below (beach cover, mangos) but were not hassled. No loud bands. The later group that arrived though didn't seem to all get loungers and sat at tables outside the buffet.

We had a good time and it was exactly what I was looking for this time. Hope to come back in the future to explore the city.

!Gracias, y que le vaya bien!