What just happened? Silver Muse June 17th

Fortunate2

Experienced cruisers help please.  This morning the Silversea website for the Muse Alaska 10 day cruise on June 17th just went from four available suite categories and 100% Waitlisted.  my bride and I are already booked and looked online yesterday to see if there was space for another couple; longtime friends of ours.  The cruise is no longer listed on the Muse list of itineraries.   Anyone have a guess or maybe some inside knowledge?  

I can sympathise just checked our cruise for later this year on the Spirit and noticed that Athens to Dubai 25th October is also missing.Have emailed our TA will have to wait until morning for a reply.Hopefully it's just a computer glitch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fortunate2 said:

Experienced cruisers help please.  This morning the Silversea website for the Muse Alaska 10 day cruise on June 17th just went from four available suite categories and 100% Waitlisted.  my bride and I are already booked and looked online yesterday to see if there was space for another couple; longtime friends of ours.  The cruise is no longer listed on the Muse list of itineraries.   Anyone have a guess or maybe some inside knowledge?  

Still listed for me. You just had it filtered to exclude wait listed sold out cruises.

https://www.silversea.com/destinations/alaska-cruise/vancouver-to-vancouver-6913.html

Hopefully someone will cancel and you'll get your  friends on with you.

33 minutes ago, English tea said:

I can sympathise just checked our cruise for later this year on the Spirit and noticed that Athens to Dubai 25th October is also missing.Have emailed our TA will have to wait until morning for a reply.Hopefully it's just a computer glitch.

https://www.silversea.com/destinations/africa-indian-ocean-cruise/piraeus-to-dubai-5932.html

My cruise next week is missing too......  Panic not...All is well.

2 hours ago, Fortunate2 said:

This morning the Silversea website for the Muse Alaska 10 day cruise on June 17th just went from four available suite categories to 100% Waitlisted.

Could be a large private group has taken over the remaining suites, but it seems unlikely at such a close in date.

Another option could be that since this is the Muse's inaugural season in Alaska, SS could be planning to entertain a wide variety of Canadian travel agents since the ship embarks/disembarks in Vancouver.  This gives SS the opportunity to break the voyage into 5-day sailings whereby turnaround day would be in Juneau.

Edited by Stumblefoot

18 hours ago, zqtchas said:

In a related incident, we checked  this weekend on the tours we selected last month for the Tokyo/muse

to Vancouver & they said we didn't have any selected!

Oh dear, has it been fixed yet? When I saw your post, I checked my own for the Seward - Vancouver segment, and our excursions are still there.

24 minutes ago, Unibok said:

Oh dear, has it been fixed yet? When I saw your post, I checked my own for the Seward - Vancouver segment, and our excursions are still there.

Called TA & got it fixed.

• Like 1