VIP Baggage service.

JSK1121

Anyone ever use vip baggage service to retrieve your bags at baggage claim and deliver them to the cruise terminal for you via FLL?  Out flight lands super early the day of our cruise and I don’t think terminal 4 at FLL has any breakfast eateries on the pre-security area..so we will likely need to go off airport property to grab breakfast before going to the cruise terminal and would rather not have to shlep our luggage with us. I read a few threads on here that VIP baggage is an option or shuttling to a nearby hotel and using the bell hop area to store our luggage is another while we eat breakfast at the hotel...  thoughts? 

4 hours ago, JSK1121 said:

Anyone ever use vip baggage service to retrieve your bags at baggage claim and deliver them to the cruise terminal for you via FLL?  Out flight lands super early the day of our cruise and I don’t think terminal 4 at FLL has any breakfast eateries on the pre-security area..so we will likely need to go off airport property to grab breakfast before going to the cruise terminal and would rather not have to shlep our luggage with us. I read a few threads on here that VIP baggage is an option or shuttling to a nearby hotel and using the bell hop area to store our luggage is another while we eat breakfast at the hotel...  thoughts? 

It sounds like there is no real reason to stick around the airport, so perhaps consider renting a basic hotel/motel room for the night before that offers late checkout (and maybe free breakfast) the day of your cruise.  You tell the hotel you will be a late arrival and have them hold the room empty until you arrive, whatever "super early" hour that may be.  You can park your bags in your room, take a shower and maybe even get a nap.  Then you are off to your ship in a more relaxed manner.