OBC for booking a 9 day cruise (D1 balcony) on board

BillOh

I could do some research, but I'm in a time bind and may have to make a decision soon.  I haven't booked a next cruise onboard since 2017 and I've never booked longer than a 7 day. What is the onboard credit offered for a D1 balcony on a 9 day cruise if you know the specific cruise.  Thanks. 

20 hours ago, BillOh said:

I could do some research, but I'm in a time bind and may have to make a decision soon.  I haven't booked a next cruise onboard since 2017 and I've never booked longer than a 7 day. What is the onboard credit offered for a D1 balcony on a 9 day cruise if you know the specific cruise.  Thanks. 

The OBC is also dependent on whether you choose non-refundable deposit.  Much lower OBC if you choose refundable.

32 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The OBC is also dependent on whether you choose non-refundable deposit.  Much lower OBC if you choose refundable.

Do you know both amounts, I'm confident we will go if booked, so I'd consider the non-refundable. 

6 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Oh, its 10 days where it goes up a little. I was thinking 9 days, probably just hopeful on my part as this will be our first 9 day cruise.

I booked Allure for a 14 day transatlantic cruise(Nov 2020) while on Mariner in February.  I received $200 OBC for a balcony and an additional $75 (early booking bonus I believe).

This was a for a non refundable deposit booking with $100 pp deposit.

Edited by cruisekap

4 hours ago, BillOh said:

Oh, its 10 days where it goes up a little. I was thinking 9 days, probably just hopeful on my part as this will be our first 9 day cruise.

Used to be 9 days, but they changed that quite a while ago, nearer to the start of the Next Cruise benefit minimization.

• Like 1