Maya cruise - Puerto Morelos

HappyInVan

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mediaprohi said:

Aloha.  Just booked this cruise for a December departure.  Scored on a $950pp airline credit.

Hi mediapro,

Good to hear from you. Might I ask what arrangement you are making Cancun airport to San Morelos?

I was thinking of taking a stop in Cancun, and transferring from Cancun to Morelos.

Jim

GOOD question!  I hopped on the offer before even checking air options.  Flying from Hawaii to San Diego.  Planning to arrive the evening before in Cancun.  Waiting a few days to see what happens with the CUN leg as Kayak advises that prices are likely to drop.  Here's what I found about transfers from the Cancun airport:

https://www.cancuniairport.com/cancun-airport-to-puerto-morelos/

16 hours ago, mediaprohi said:

GOOD question!  I hopped on the offer before even checking air options.  Flying from Hawaii to San Diego.  Planning to arrive the evening before in Cancun.  Waiting a few days to see what happens with the CUN leg as Kayak advises that prices are likely to drop.  Here's what I found about transfers from the Cancun airport:

https://www.cancuniairport.com/cancun-airport-to-puerto-morelos/

Thanks. Much appreciated. Looks like a shared van to Cancun, or a taxi for me solo to San Morelos.

Enjoy your trip! Please do give us updates.

Jim

Hey there! We're booked on this Dec. 28 and very excited! Yes an interesting itinerary. A great area of the Yucatan I think. Port looks to be pretty close to Cancun. Half-hour drive. We'll get there the night before. If anyone's done this cruise let's hear about it!