Reputable Private Tour Company ...Stockholm

We use Anastasia's Travel when we head that way. Her team is fantastic and easy to work with. They have a tour already set to go or you can customize your own tour. We have done both, and enjoyed both. Her team is very knowledgeable and eager to share information about the city. They are excited to show you around and very professional. We would definitely use them again (and we have :))

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shone216 said:

Have contacted Anastasia who made up a private tour with the itinerary we require ...Vasa museum plus ABBA  but it’s proving to be really expensive for 3 of us

Oh, I am sorry. We were just two, me and my husband and that was our splurging cruise. But I understand.

14 minutes ago, Shone216 said:

Have contacted Anastasia who made up a private tour with the itinerary we require ...Vasa museum plus ABBA  but it’s proving to be really expensive for 3 of us

Yes, if you customize one of the group tours it will be more expensive. All of the major independent tour companies in St. Petersburg offer group tours in Stockholm - they also offer private, customized tours (which could include ABBA). Private tours are always more pricey - especially for a small group of 3.

Is your ship docking in Stockholm or Nynashamn? Is there a reason that you can't DIY in Stockholm? It is quite easy to get around on your own using their excellent transportation system. Stockholm also offers HOHO buses and boats - you can hop off wherever your heart desires.

Have you checked out Rick Steves Northern European Cruise Ports? He offers lots of maps, tips and a wealth of information for DIY in Stockholm.

Edited by dogs4fun
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Sea,Sun&Sail said:

Could you recall the museums you have been to and the cost of your tour?

We booked the 5 hour tour that included a visit to the Old Town of Stockholm and the Vasa Museum. For a group of 8 it cost us no more than $100 as I recall? We got a good discount though, since we booked Anastasia Travel for two more ports.

That sounds good...I noticed a similar one on the ship tours but more expensive...we really want to do the ABBA museum and Vasa as well as the old town ...we’ve never been to Stockholm before so not sure if we could do ABBA on our own afterwards...or be safer and pay a bit more for the private tour

On 4/25/2019 at 12:18 AM, Sea,Sun&Sail said:

Thank you. I realized there were only two of you ,you and your husband, and it was a private tour. I guess a private tour will be much more expensive.

No, what I meant was, it was just two of us, no kids. But we were in a group of 8. 🙂