Boston - 11:20am flight do-able?

SlipperyP

I will be doing a Bermuda cruise from Boston next month on NCL.  The ship is scheduled to arrive on a Friday at 8am.  Will I be able to catch a flight that leaves at 11:20am?  The next flight leaves at 1:40 but would prefer not to wait around for hours if I don't have to.

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I will be doing a Bermuda cruise from Boston next month on NCL.  The ship is scheduled to arrive on a Friday at 8am.  Will I be able to catch a flight that leaves at 11:20am?  The next flight leaves at 1:40 but would prefer not to wait around for hours if I don't have to.

Thanks!

Please provide more details so NCL cruisers can give you better feedback.  It looks like you might be a Canadian citizen.  What exact date do you arrive?  Can you self disembark with luggage?  Which airline are you considering?

The airport is very close, but there are many other factors.  It looks like the Gem is scheduled to arrive at 7 am. 

3 minutes ago, 138east said:

Please provide more details so NCL cruisers can give you better feedback.  It looks like you might be a Canadian citizen.  What exact date do you arrive?  Can you self disembark with luggage?  Which airline are you considering?

Thanks for checking.  We've cruised many times but we have never tried catching an early flight.

- Yes, I'm Canadian

- We will be disembarking on May 17 after cruising to Bermuda on the Gem.  My confirmation has our arrival time as 8am (though if it's actually 7am, all the better!)

- I am Platinum with NCL which lists priority disembarkation as a perk for US Citizens but "varies for international guests"...I don't know what this means or how it works

- We will do the self walk-off and can wake up early and wait in line if necessary (will be open to any other tips to get us off fast)

- We're considering Porter Air

I seem to remember reports that non-US citizens are asked to meet at a specific time and place in some ports.  So  I would look for reports on how that happens specifically in Boston if you can.

Working backward... if you need to check luggage at the airport...

Flight 11:20

Check-in no later than 10:00 and preferably 9:20.

Need to be off the ship and getting in a taxi or car service 9:00-9:30

Very tight.

I would book the 1:40 and have a nice lunch at Legal Seafoods.