P&O kids club availability

Hi, we are going on our first family cruise in July (school holidays) on the Pacific explorer and I was very excited about the prospect of using the turtle cove kids club with my 4 and 5 year olds. I was just wondering how it worked with regards to registering etc as I read a review that mentioned that there were not many places and some families were disappointed. I understand you need to register when you board but does this guarantee you a place for the whole trip? Or do you need to register each day and then can you come and go as you please? Any thoughts and experiences appreciated. 

P&O only accept a limited number of children in each age group on every cruise. As you have a booking, your children are already included in this number. Parents usually suggest you take your kids to the Kids Club on the first evening so they can get to meet the other kids. If they wait a day or two, the other kids will have formed into groups and they might feel excluded. You don't need to register every day.