Labadee Parasailing Question

robyn206

Hi all!  I'm looking to purchase the parasailing excursion for Labadee for myself and my daughter for our cruise in July.  On the Royal Caribbean site it says that the duration of the excursion is an hour, but with a 45-60 minute boat ride to the parasailing location and a 5-6 minute flight time (where I'm assuming we won't be the only people they go out for, as every other time I've parasailed they've had multiple pairs flying per trip), is this an accurate length of time for the excursion?  I'm trying to plan our day, but it doesn't seem to add up.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

The total time RCCL gives you is accurate. We did this last year and my teenagers loved it. This year (we are going in July also) I think we are going to do it in St. Maarten because they give you 12-15 minutes of air time versus 5 minutes. 

I am also thinking of booking this excursion, so all together are you saying it will be close to 2 1/2 hours just to do this?  60 mins for each way and then the time it takes for everyone to have their turn. 

Also, my cruise is asking $63 for the excursion and I believed when I booked it last year it was a lot more (was cancelled due to weather). What are other weeks charging?