What are Marella's plans for ships 2020 onwards

Can anyone detail what the plans are for all ships 2020 onward. I see dream going in for refit (our friends just back from Dream and saying its in need of TLC). Is the celebration going? Is Dream going (or post refit what are the plans)

Also asked Marella re Oct ex Corfu ongoing. Had a very quick response advising that no Greek Isles In October ongoing due to weather issues, so it will be Adriatic/Idyllic Italy (really disappointed)

Usually already booked for 2020 but can't make up our minds

Thanks in advance for all information

Just written in another thread, Wikipedia list a ship built in 1997 of 77300 GT joining Marella in 2022 however I have  not seen this mentioned anywhere else so cannot verify.

Hi  FIFE1

its all speculation, but is nice to have a quess as we know Dream having a two month refit and joining Explorer 2 again in the Caribbean in winter 20/21 will Celebration be the next one to go who knows, Celebrity ordering five Edge class ships they will be left with four Millennium ships to get rid of,would they be to big for marella around 90,ooo     2,200 pax built around 2000 slightly bigger than the Explorer,s could have one of those, or possibly Mein schiff herz over from TUI.

I like playing the guessing game. So if Dream & Explorer 2 are ex- Bridgetown, Discover 2 we assume continues in Montego Bay and Discovery in Far East, Explorer will be in Canaries and Celebration doing the ex-Limassol itineraries?

Chris Hackney MD of Marella has said that they see Celebration and Dream to be with the company for the next 5 years. 

I think you have hit the nail on the head, sounds about right, have done many cruise,s on DREAM and i would gladly do another on her in the Caribbean,i think P.C has done many cruise,s on her as well very traditional cruise ship, and a very nice prom deck.