Taxi Cost to Mr Sanchos

pirate4me2

Hello all!

My family will be on a cruise that stops in Cozumel next week, and our group has decided to go to Mr Sanchos. My husband and I have gone there numerous times, and I know the taxi cost for up to 4 people was $17 each way. This time we have a group of 6 and I know they will put us in a larger vehicle, and I know the cost will be more, but I was wondering if anyone knew how much it is for a group of 6? I am trying to be prepared and have the cash ready for each port day. Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Bases5 said:

Last time I was there it was $17 each way for the taxi.  It could fit 4 people.

As the OP says it will be more for 6.

As a guide, my last photo shows $34 for 6-8 people but it may depend which pier you are at. Prices will be listed on a board at the dispatch. Take small notes to make adjustments and check price before you leave.

19 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

As the OP says it will be more for 6.

As a guide, my last photo shows $34 for 6-8 people but it may depend which pier you are at. Prices will be listed on a board at the dispatch. Take small notes to make adjustments and check price before you leave.

Thank you! I was thinking about $34. 

I think the fare for 5-6 passengers will be closer to $25+.  Check the fare board near the taxi line for current rates, and it never hurts to confirm the fare with the driver before you get into the taxi.  Cabs on Cozumel are fairly well regulated and friendly, unlike the crooks in Philly!

Did y'all already make reservations?  I tried to do so today for my cruise next month & Mr. Sancho's is already booked.  I emailed them & they said that we are welcome to show up & if there is space, they will let us in, but they wouldn't guarantee anything.  So I ended up booking with Nachi Cocom.

19 hours ago, dmdiver said:

Did y'all already make reservations?  I tried to do so today for my cruise next month & Mr. Sancho's is already booked.  I emailed them & they said that we are welcome to show up & if there is space, they will let us in, but they wouldn't guarantee anything.  So I ended up booking with Nachi Cocom.

yes, we already had reservations.