When do reservations become available for Latitudes members?

abbyar

I thought on our previous bookings there were specific dates that groups could book reservations for cabanas/ dinner - ie Haven/Suite, Platinum, Gold. But I can't find it on NCLs website. I've PIF for our October cruise and just want to mark it on my calendar so I can book when available.

Any ideas?

Had to call for something else - 4 to 6 months prior to sailing (we're just before 6 months now, so no surprise that bookings aren't yet available), and no priority for Latitude members. We're not sailing in a suite for this cruise so I didn't ask. 

Will be interesting to see how bookings go as it looks like only Insides/ Suites are only rooms available.

3 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

I am 12

I am 12 days out, and i can't make dinner reservations, and i am Platinum plus.

What is the reason you can't? Are the times you want full at the time you want. We are Platinum Plus.  I can book but the times I want are not available.  My PCC will take care of it for me. We leave in about 5 weeks.

Just now, cruiserssandr said:

What is the reason you can't? Are the times you want full at the time you want. We are Platinum Plus.  I can book but the times I want are not available.  My PCC will take care of it for me. We leave in about 5 weeks.

no, i usually go into my NCL account and do it myself is just says " NOT AVAILABLE TO BOOK" whatever restaurant i choose it just says that, so, we will wait to get onboard.