Miracle Gardens Dubai

Pearl64

Does anyone know if the Miracle Gardens are still open? I tried to find out from their website but no luck. I am interested in knowing about the last week in April this year. Also, is this worthwhile? Thanks.

We went late December last year. One of the highlights of our trip. I think they are open until May, but agree, it doesn't say on their site...perhaps an e mail?

Dead easy to get to if you have a NOL card. Get the metro to Mall of the Emirates station. Walk towards the mall and look out for the door that leads to two flights of steps down to road level and to the MoE bus station. Look for the 105 bus...it is a direct shuttle to the gardens. We spent about 4 hrs there...along with a couple of thousand others!!  Here are a couple of photos to whet your appetite!

image.thumb.png.39297198a6346fb7456d78c093bc965b.png

image.thumb.png.faca27881d0703cb2bd4fea4d80c15a0.png

image.thumb.png.227d6d11ecb05bc8e53b3098f129320c.png

Simon

Thank you so much, Simon. Your information has been very helpful. We will be in Dubai next week so fingers crossed. I realize the flowers may be past prime. We have one full day and two half days before our ship sails. I read your previous posts about transportation. We will see how we cope with the heat.

Patty

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 2:55 AM, Pearl64 said:

Does anyone know if the Miracle Gardens are still open? I tried to find out from their website but no luck. I am interested in knowing about the last week in April this year. Also, is this worthwhile? Thanks.

According to the park itself they’re closed from May to November each year, so it should be open for you until the end of April.