General questions about beach day passes

I'm planning 2 cruises to the Caribbean, one Western Caribbean the other "southern/eastern". The first trip is just DH and me the second includes another couple, very good friends we travel with a lot.

Thinking about one of the day pass beach places, all inclusive. What we like in a beach - comfy chairs, DEEP shade a must (have to be able to move chairs to follow the shade), nice view, drinks and good  lunch included. Shallow water would be a plus. Beach toys, snorkelling, massages, etc are less important, OK, but less important. Vendors would be a big turn-off, breakwaters a smaller turn-off. We live close to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, so we are a little picky, and likely will only do one beach day.

So given the itinerary below, which island we be good for a beach trip? A specific resort recommendation would be great, but I know there are many good threads about resorts on each island and I can research those, I'm looking for more of a general island rec to speed up the process.

Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St Maarten

Thanks in advance for any thoughts