New P&O Website.

Eglesbrech

First glance, not an improvement.  Can't find anything.  Also was a bit confused by

"for a little extra"  Andersons, Champions Bar and Beach House?  Do I have to pay extra to go to Andersons?

Also, I have just logged in and cannot find my Cruises, My Loyalty etc.  Is it me?

Edited by jeanlyon

I have had a play around with it and it is confusing to say the least. They appear to have removed some facilities (or they are so well hidden I have not found them yet). Can anyone find the list of available cabins for example?

I tend to use an iPad and now have a lot of scrolling around to do. It seems to now be optimised for mobile phones.

They have added some bits in eg acknowledgement of the new alcohol and dress policy before making a booking which at least ensures that people are aware of the policies.

**Important Information**

We hope you are looking forward to your cruise. Ahead of your arrival, we

wanted to advise about changes to our alcohol policy.

As of 1 February 2018, guests can only bring on board a single bottle of

alcohol (up to 1litre in size) as they embark the ship for the first time only.

And alcohol bought at ports along the way cannot be consumed while on board.

“Another policy change, as of 1 January 2018, means fancy dress, novelty or

clothing personalised with images/slogans will not be permitted (a change from

the policy wording in the January 2018 - October 2019 brochure).

Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you on board

very soon.

Find out more: pocruises.com/code-of-conduct

I've read and acknowledge this notice.”

What is the point of logging in, there is nothing that you can't do if you are not logged in.  It's bizarre.   Can't check previous cruises, or Loyalty.  I am using a laptop and if you click on a link, the page goes white and then jumps.

From a quick look, it seems a typical P&O IT bodge job! I clicked through to look at Aurora, clicked on Anderson's and got a generic description. Links immediately below go to other bars that are not even available on Aurora. Did the same on the Arcadia page and the photo of the Crows Nest was from Britannia - not Arcadia! I then looked at the Dining Section. Clicked on Cafe Jardin but the page doesn't say which ship. Isn't Cafe Jardin only on Oceana? Confusing enough for me when I know P&O well but hopeless for anyone that doesn't

Its probably a good site to sell cruises from but not for getting decent, targeted information.  I sent feedback - and it wasn't good!

Me too.  Told them I couldn't find My Cruises, My Loyalty.  Also that it jumps around.

click on "Register" and it says this

Want to create an account?

Create an account to log in, see your cruise history and opt in to hear first about our great range of new holidays and offers as soon as they're revealed.

Well you can't see your cruise history at all.
Edited by jeanlyon

It’s the same style as the new Cunard website.  I don’t find it very intuitive/user friendly.  As of now I can’t see my list of carefully researched ‘Saved’ cruises ... so can’t easily go back and book.

I’ll keep looking, it might be there somewhere.

Jean - your cruise history is there but you have to log in twice to access 🙄. Of course - why wouldn’t you? 🙄

ETA

There’s a Feedback tab on the site.  They welcome your comments!  I’ve submitted mine.

Still can’t find Saved Cruises 😡

Edited by eddie11

They seem to have switched the old site back on. I wonder if this morning was just a test / if it has crashed / too many initial issues.

I have just gone back and it’s changed again. Really confused now.

Edited by Eglesbrech
Additional information

P&O new site is horrible cannot find any previous cruises or loyalty points, the only thing I can find is my future cruise by logging into that.

if the site stays like this will probably go back to looking through the brochure to find another cruise.

lyn

I’ve gone back for another look.  😳

Those ghostly (ghastly?) grey maps showing itineraries are not inspirational, are they?  Cruises are meant to be fun, exciting, colourful ... no, just grey, grey and grey