New P&O Website.

Eglesbrech

9 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

What do you think, is it any improvement on the older version.

Has anyone found anything new and useful?

I logged in today to update our new passport details for our August cruise on Ventura and if you hadn't said I would not have realised it had changed.

Graham.

What was wrong with the old site? Looking at cruises for 2020, but it keeps freezing on me. If I do look at a random cruise it no longer shows proposed excursions, which, to me are important in my choice of cruise.

So cross with this new site.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:41 PM, Britboys said:

From a quick look, it seems a typical P&O IT bodge job! I clicked through to look at Aurora, clicked on Anderson's and got a generic description. Links immediately below go to other bars that are not even available on Aurora. Did the same on the Arcadia page and the photo of the Crows Nest was from Britannia - not Arcadia! I then looked at the Dining Section. Clicked on Cafe Jardin but the page doesn't say which ship. Isn't Cafe Jardin only on Oceana? Confusing enough for me when I know P&O well but hopeless for anyone that doesn't

Its probably a good site to sell cruises from but not for getting decent, targeted information.  I sent feedback - and it wasn't good!

I found the same!! The photos of the spa on Arcadia aren't Arcadia, think they might be Britannia?  On the Oriana page it mentions the market café, click on it & it tells you it's on Britannia.  Why do I need to know this.  |I was looking for what was on Oriana!!

• Like 1

We feel like we missed out the beloved just went through the website and she likes it,but I said there are lots of complaints out the new one she just shrugged her shoulders and told me it works for us.

I tried to help a poster asking about wine packages in another thread.  Previously it was possible to access a list of the wines available on each package.  I couldn’t find that information today - couldn’t even find prices.  It may be that I am not looking in the right place but I did try and did spend some time searching.

The new site simply does not seem very user-friendly

I can see prices for standard inside and outside cabins but not for larger cabins.Will have to wait until I'm onboard Aurora next week.Have had to go through cruises I had 'saved' to save them again

Well I think this new site is wonderful. It took me straight to what I wanted. The CP. which is the only thing I use it for.

I would never use it for anything else. I find the TA’s sites much better.

Good luck with the P&O site.

Love to know who designed this website as despite the old one needing updating this is not an improvement at all as it's not user friendly . Is it just me ?  but can't see any mention of complimentary travel to Southampton .Something I regularly take them up on as it saves so much hassle. I live about 3-4 miles from the regular  pick up point so it makes the journey to the port so much easier .

Love to know who designed this website as despite the old one needing updating this is not an improvement at all as it's not user friendly . Is it just me ?  but can't see any mention of complimentary travel to Southampton .Something I regularly take them up on as it saves so much hassle. I live about 3-4 miles from the regular  pick up point so it makes the journey to the port so much easier .

It is the first time I have looked at booking a P&O cruise and am not impressed by the web site.  There seems to be a lack of what I consider essential information -not only about the cruise line but also on any included flights -I had to dig about to find an email address to send an enquiry.  It really has not impressed and if it reflects the standard of the cruise line I wonder how long it will last!

22 hours ago, Jack Staff said:

It is the first time I have looked at booking a P&O cruise and am not impressed by the web site.  There seems to be a lack of what I consider essential information -not only about the cruise line but also on any included flights -I had to dig about to find an email address to send an enquiry.  It really has not impressed and if it reflects the standard of the cruise line I wonder how long it will last!

Jack use a TA much easier and less stressful.

However a number of others on other sites report if they change browser it works better.

1 hour ago, nightfires said:

I have an old iPad 2 and as with the new Cunard site the search function is just a rotating circle that never shows the results. Really annoying.

I have iPad mini 2 all software up to date just had a look around the site working ok but could not find the room selection area,but my wife did that when we booked our third cruise.

I just saw on Facebook the old site was back! Wasn’t sure it was true as mine is still the new one.

The poster said to clear cookies but I just went in via google instead of my favourites - and it’s back! Hoorah!

Edited by P&O SUE