Amber Cove Cabanas

richbum

I don't have any picture but they are available if you search on-line. We rented a poolside cabana last year. It is air conditioned inside and it has a refrigerator with water and local soda. There are also some snacks in a basket but they were not very good. There is a safe inside for you to put your valuables. You can lock the door to the cabana and you take the key with you.  You go up some stairs to get inside. There is a deck with chairs for you to lay out on, and a water mist machine. There is a wifi password for each cabana but we could not get it to work very well. Underneath the deck is a hammock and four chairs that are roped off for use by your group. Sometimes you have to run people off of them since they don't realize they are reserved.

Hope this helps!

On 4/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, tytanbri said:

I don't have any picture but they are available if you search on-line. We rented a poolside cabana last year. It is air conditioned inside and it has a refrigerator with water and local soda. There are also some snacks in a basket but they were not very good. There is a safe inside for you to put your valuables. You can lock the door to the cabana and you take the key with you.  You go up some stairs to get inside. There is a deck with chairs for you to lay out on, and a water mist machine. There is a wifi password for each cabana but we could not get it to work very well. Underneath the deck is a hammock and four chairs that are roped off for use by your group. Sometimes you have to run people off of them since they don't realize they are reserved.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!!! 

• 1 month later...

I emailed Amber Cove and was told you can only reserve these thru the cruise line shore excursions. I was also told they go pretty fast so good luck and  enjoy your cruise.

• Thanks 1