Different beverage packeges for group

AHTOXXXA

Hi gurus. It will be my first cruise with Costa and I’m already a bit dissapointed. I booked 3 cabins for my team. Now I’m trying to add different beverage packages for each cabin, but can choose only same package for all cabins in my reservation number. I clearly understand that one cabin must book same beverage package for each person in cabin. But I have one cabin with my daughter 7 yo and my mother-in-love 64 yo. Both of them don’t drink strong drinks. I’m ready to pay for Pranzo and Cena for this cabin but must pay for the same package as mine two other cabins. Is there any lifehack to choose different packages? Thanks. 

DFE4B6CA-C6A7-4524-A204-249580F861AE.jpeg

Sorry the answer is no, it must be same package for all on the booking regardless of age.

It really comes down to selfish guests who in the past only brought one drink package (when that was allowed) then proceeded to but for other in the group.

In the past we have seen blatant dishonesty where even others cards where used to purchase drinks. Now your photo comes up on the screen at the till all cards must be shown most of the time..

Blame your fellow cruisers that always spoil it for others. 

14 hours ago, Lunenburg said:

Just curious.  If you cancelled the booking for your daughter and mother in law and then made a new booking for them, would you be able to get them a different drink package?

If the booking is made solely by another person rather than yourself & was paid for by a different card (person) then yes maybe that would be okay, they would have to be in a different cabin & might even be seated on a different table & time in dining room.

Costa policy now is a package with premium cabins but not with basic, as said in my previous post cruise card now show a photo of the person buying a drink & it is becoming normal to ask for a card for every drink ordered until they know who has what& who they are with.

Blame previous guests for spoiling it for us all.