FerTours Closing Down

cruisinsusin

I also had an email from Fertours.  He is happy to report that he is now back in business.   Had to make a few minor changes.   He will no longer go into the old city but  will do everything else that he promised.

i had booked with him for a date in June but when I got word that he was going out of business I needed to find someone else.    The group I have booked with have also said that they could not go into the old city

if you have not booked yet give Fertours2 Havana a try.  Or try Blexie on Facebook.

11 hours ago, laxgran2 said:

I also had an email from Fertours.  He is happy to report that he is now back in business.   Had to make a few minor changes.   He will no longer go into the old city but  will do everything else that he promised.

i had booked with him for a date in June but when I got word that he was going out of business I needed to find someone else.    The group I have booked with have also said that they could not go into the old city

if you have not booked yet give Fertours2 Havana a try.  Or try Blexie on Facebook.

Got an e mail last night from Jimmy, our Fertours guide in Oct. Said all is O.K. and they  back.  Good news as they were wonderful.  Use them if you can.   Jimmy really good. 

On 5/17/2019 at 8:43 PM, kbubbles said:

I heard from Fernando today. He is up and running again. I’ve used him twice and thought he was excellent. 

www.fertours2havana.com

So happy to hear this. We head back to Cuba next month and wanted to use Fertours again!

Just finished booking Fertours for two days in October. Response to my e mails was immediate. 

Has changed meeting location but everything else is the same.

Price was far less than other options. Tours set up with specific stops, restaurants, and shopping for the wife.

So far could not be happier.

18 hours ago, Jam0610 said:

Just finished booking Fertours for two days in October. Response to my e mails was immediate. 

Has changed meeting location but everything else is the same.

Price was far less than other options. Tours set up with specific stops, restaurants, and shopping for the wife.

So far could not be happier.

Hope today's news about stopping Cuba cruises does not affect you.