Guidelines question

I know that it is against CC rules to ask questions in regard to recommendations about Travel Agents.

May I ask about air consolidators?  Someone mentioned on a thread that they get good rates getting flights  using air consolidators, and I would like to know if I am allowed to ask what consolidator that they use.

You have posted in a form intended for those needing help using the website. You would likely receive more replies posting in the Cruise Air forum, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/77-cruise-air/ as followers likely know the answer. 

Or you could send an email to community@cruisecritic.com asking for clarification.

Edited by broberts

16 minutes ago, broberts said:

You have posted in a form intended for those needing help using the website. You would likely receive more replies posting in the Cruise Air forum, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/77-cruise-air/ as followers likely know the answer. 

Or you could send an email to community@cruisecritic.com asking for clarification.

It seems to me that this is the appropriate place to ask this question, as it does  pertains to help using the website, specifically, whether or not I may pose such a question on the forum that you referenced, or any other forum.  To be clear, I am not asking for any advice as to use of air consolidators here, I merely want to know whether such a question is permissible under CC guidelines.

I did send an email to the community address, but have not received a response.

41 minutes ago, boblerm said:

It seems to me that this is the appropriate place to ask this question, as it does  pertains to help using the website, specifically, whether or not I may pose such a question on the forum that you referenced, or any other forum.  To be clear, I am not asking for any advice as to use of air consolidators here, I merely want to know whether such a question is permissible under CC guidelines.

I did send an email to the community address, but have not received a response.

TA's are discussed here on a regular basis...but not by name...more by what they did or didn't do, whether they were satisfactory and whether the poster will ever use a TA again...but again...no names.

Your question about air consolidators is no different, according to CC rules, than asking what hotel to use before or after you sail.  So, yes, you can ask about air consolidators by name.

And a good place to start such a query is in the Cruise Air forum.

Edited by thinfool