AMALEA ..Vilshofen Oktoberfest Celebration

thunter1224

Thank You Again.. We are so excited on this cruise 😎  I was counting the days until our Dec. 1st cruise .. then this one popped up .. and this will really help . It may be strange going from a small cruise ship 159 passengers ( AMALEA ) then on to the 4200 Passenger ( NCL Bliss ) ...  I want to thank you for all the answers to my questions.  

Here he goes again lol.. we will be flying into Munich at 9 am . And have to leave for the cruise ship at 10 am .  and since we won't be able to board the ship until 3 pm. do you know if they will stow our luggage , so we can check out the town without towing luggage around town with us .. and what would you do in Vilshofen on your own ?  

2 hours ago, thunter1224 said:

Here he goes again lol.. we will be flying into Munich at 9 am . And have to leave for the cruise ship at 10 am .  and since we won't be able to board the ship until 3 pm. do you know if they will stow our luggage , so we can check out the town without towing luggage around town with us .. and what would you do in Vilshofen on your own ?  

They’ll take your luggage for you. It’s only 159 pax as you mentioned. When we went, they allowed you to sit in the lounge until your cabin is ready if you wished. There was a light lunch provided. I don’t know if that still is the case. Anyhow, the town is cute and tiny. You’ll enjoy strolling through. 

12 hours ago, thunter1224 said:

One more question..on the ship , I see there is a coffee & tea station.. do they carry flavored creamers like French Vanilla ? and decafe tea and coffee for evenings ?

It’s one of those fancy coffee machines. You make it yourself 24 hours a day. Not sure about the creamers. 

15 hours ago, thunter1224 said:

Do you remember if there was usb ports in the cabins , for charging my phone ?

We were on same itinerary different ship so I really don’t know the answer. But you do know that you need conversion adapter plugs?My hubby found a conversion plug in Home Depot that also had the usb