Silver Cloud - May 23 - Dublin to London

JohnGinPBG

Is anyone sailing on this expedition cruise on the Cloud this year?

We are on the Cloud from Dublin to Reykjavik in May next year and will be visiting the same stops from Iona to Noss Island. I'm interested in knowing what the expedition team has in store for these incredible-looking destinations.

In general, when does SS inform you of the excursions/activities on expedition cruises?

She will find this thread, I am sure. 😉

PS I do not have our excursion list yet for the August cruise. It's more than 90 days out so not too worried yet. I will get antsy about it if it's not out in a few weeks, because we're away later in May and I want to see what's offered before then!

Edited by jpalbny

They post a list of the excursions online at 90 days out, and you are able to book then.  I advise booking right at the90 day mark as some of the excursions fill up fast.  We tend toward the most active ones, and those do not fill up as quickly in general.  I will be blogging here as usual live during the cruise, so look for that when the time comes around.  I will try to remember to list what the other available excursions are each day, and will give detailed info about the ones we do.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RachelG said:

They post a list of the excursions online at 90 days out, and you are able to book then.  I advise booking right at the90 day mark as some of the excursions fill up fast.  We tend toward the most active ones, and those do not fill up as quickly in general.  I will be blogging here as usual live during the cruise, so look for that when the time comes around.  I will try to remember to list what the other available excursions are each day, and will give detailed info about the ones we do.

Thanks much, Rachel. I'll  be anticipating your blog, as we have eight stops in common with our 2020 cruise, which all look amazing. If you could mention which islands have Zodiac water landings, that would be great to know.

I'll be following you intently next month. Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JohnGinPBG said:

Thanks much, Rachel. I'll  be anticipating your blog, as we have eight stops in common with our 2020 cruise, which all look amazing. If you could mention which islands have Zodiac water landings, that would be great to know.

I'll be following you intently next month. Have a great cruise!

Will do. 

17 hours ago, RachelG said:

Thankfully Silversea retain 25% of excursions for booking on board for passengers not on line.

• 3 weeks later...