Enough Cirque du Soliel on Regal

Elevatorman

I guess there’s a big difference between seeing Cirque du Soleil on a screen and seeing it live. On our last MSC cruise they had a dedicated theater with performances twice a day of real Cirque du Soleil shows exclusively created for MSC (for an extra charge). Every single show was sold out. You couldn’t get in unless you pre-booked it.  

3 hours ago, steelers36 said:

It's their solution to chair hogs.

Seriously, folks, if the volume is crazy high on the Lido, then find the CD and request it be toned down some.  Keep at them and recruit others to do the same.  Don't expect volume to be managed from Santa Clara.

A practical and do-able action!  Our upcoming cruise is port-intensive, but when we do have a rest day at sea I don't care to be auditorially (I do know that's not a real word!)  assaulted, and will make myself clear on that issue to the CD.  We have already decided this will be our last Princess cruise - ever - so we don't care if they like us or not!!  Screw me once, shame on you.  Screw me over and over again, shame on me.  Princess has no concern for their guests other than the depth of their wallets.  We are slow, but we do learn! 

• Haha 1