Coco Cay Oasis Lagoon Cabanas

ramidon1

Couple questions.  How many lounge chairs come with the cabana?   We have 8 people.  The only pic I see shows a sectional inside the cabana and only 2 loungers outside of it......hoping for at least 4.

how long is the walk from these poolside cabanas to the beach?

thanks!

I would like this info as well.  There are 8 of us, 6 adults, 2 small children.  Only renting it to keep us old folks out of the sun and little ones a place to rest.  Does anyone know if you will be able to see your party in the water from these?

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh I was really disappointed with the Oasis Lagoon cabana.  Only 2 lounge chairs.  A smallish sectional and 2 hard plastic uncomfortable small chairs.  No coffee table or place to put drinks.  We had to drag loungers from in front of us, which were luckily available...on a multi-ship day, this might not be an option.  We had zero shade on the Loungers.  Had an unbrella set up which was then your view from inside cabana.  The ceiling fan had no power.  No towels provided, lots of drink servers but no one there to “pamper” you in any way.  Menu super limited for cabana.  “Concierge” person had zero personality,  not really sure what her job was as she offered no service....had some water & cool wash cloths which she did not offer us....

Music was painfully loud and we were the furthest from it at cabana #1. It got progressively louder as day went on.  

No, you could not see someone swimming in pool.....we were at least 5 or 6 rows of chairs from the pool.....no view of pool or ocean for that matter.  All the cabanas were way back behind all the “free” loungers.  Never again would I waste money on one of these cabanas.  The beach cabanas looked much more appealing but they were substantially more $$ and not available for online booking.

I too am interested on feedback regarding the Oasis Lagoon Cabanas.  I have one reserved for September 22 sailing and already have been having second thoughts.  Needed one to accomodate 6 adults and 2 small children and this was best option. Four of the adults and the 2 children will be hanging out in water or going over to waterpark most of the time but us 2 old folks needed some place to sit our weary bones!

• 5 weeks later...

yeesh.... we have an oasis cabana for late July and I'm just trying to find a map of the layout... supposedly we are in cabana C per the cruise planner.  I'm very on the fence on whether this is worth the expense.... I would pay for a chill island one, but they want over 700$ for it!!! 

We are going in September and I have one reserved as well.  My planner doesn't tell me which one I got.  Do you think it is too early.  I know they are about 3 rows of chairs back from pool based on what I have heard.

Maybe I spoke too soon.  I swear I saw something in my app this morning about the location but now I can't find it.... maybe I had looked too fast!  

It's so hard to find really good info on these right now... pictures, location, etc.  Even when I called they didn't have a lot of good info.  

My confirmation for an Oasis Lagoon cabana for our September cruise says "Oasis Lagoon Cabanas E".  I booked the cabana last summer so i don't know if they put E as just a place holder of if it is really Cabana E.  Hmm

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:38 PM, SoccerMom#3 said:

My confirmation for an Oasis Lagoon cabana for our September cruise says "Oasis Lagoon Cabanas E".  I booked the cabana last summer so i don't know if they put E as just a place holder of if it is really Cabana E.  Hmm

Cabana E is just a place holder. Our group has 2 Cabanas reserved under 2 different reservations and both are listed as E.  On a stop to Coco Cay in May, we walked by the Cabanas and they are numbered 1 through 12. 

• Like 1

I have had my reservation for several months now and mine too is listed as E.  Can anyone answer this?  The cabana is listed under my spouses name. Our family (6 others) will probably get off the ship a couple of hours before us.  Will they have a problem getting the cabana without us tagging along so early?

On 7/2/2019 at 7:05 PM, BaBa2 said:

I have had my reservation for several months now and mine too is listed as E.  Can anyone answer this?  The cabana is listed under my spouses name. Our family (6 others) will probably get off the ship a couple of hours before us.  Will they have a problem getting the cabana without us tagging along so early?

It is my understanding that the tickets for the cabana will be delivered to your spouses stateroom and that name is written on a chalk board attached to the assigned cabana. You can give each person their ticket that they will take to the cabana concierge on Coco Cay and exchange for a cabana wristband. All of you should not be required to go to the cabana at the same time if you choose not to do so.  I will know for certain how the process works in October. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:31 PM, Altiec said:

yeesh.... we have an oasis cabana for late July and I'm just trying to find a map of the layout... supposedly we are in cabana C per the cruise planner.  I'm very on the fence on whether this is worth the expense.... I would pay for a chill island one, but they want over 700$ for it!!! 

Here's the general map, the cabanas are along the top of this part, you can see several rows of chairs and umbrellas are in front of you.  image.thumb.png.bab7092a76a6f4eb6c2de4cda0fae004.png

On 4/19/2019 at 3:07 PM, ramidon1 said:

Couple questions.  How many lounge chairs come with the cabana?   We have 8 people.  The only pic I see shows a sectional inside the cabana and only 2 loungers outside of it......hoping for at least 4.

how long is the walk from these poolside cabanas to the beach?

thanks!

It will really depend on which cabana you are assigned.  Here's the map of the area.  the Oasis Lagoon Cabanas are hidden behind the Oasis Lagoon label on this, but there was another pic I posted a couple minutes ago that gives a better idea of just where they are in relation to the pool, but that didn't show the beach.  So some are pretty close to the beach and some are further away.  If you were assigned one near the marker labeled 25 you'd be close to Chill Island, if you got one closer to the bathrooms then you'd have a further walk to get to the beach.  

image.png.a4bd2827d956d8c8eee3186fdb3616c0.png

Alan

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2019 at 12:25 PM, ramidon1 said:

Ugh I was really disappointed with the Oasis Lagoon cabana.  Only 2 lounge chairs.  A smallish sectional and 2 hard plastic uncomfortable small chairs.  No coffee table or place to put drinks.  We had to drag loungers from in front of us, which were luckily available...on a multi-ship day, this might not be an option.  We had zero shade on the Loungers.  Had an unbrella set up which was then your view from inside cabana.  The ceiling fan had no power.  No towels provided, lots of drink servers but no one there to “pamper” you in any way.  Menu super limited for cabana.  “Concierge” person had zero personality,  not really sure what her job was as she offered no service....had some water & cool wash cloths which she did not offer us....

Music was painfully loud and we were the furthest from it at cabana #1. It got progressively louder as day went on.  

No, you could not see someone swimming in pool.....we were at least 5 or 6 rows of chairs from the pool.....no view of pool or ocean for that matter.  All the cabanas were way back behind all the “free” loungers.  Never again would I waste money on one of these cabanas.  The beach cabanas looked much more appealing but they were substantially more $$ and not available for online booking.

Wow!  That does NOT make me interested in booking an Oasis Lagoon Cabana.  Sorry you had to learn the hard way.