Link to cabin photos

sandy999

Hi all,

I was just going to ask a question about a site that had a lot of cabin photos displayed.  Then I remembered a bit of the name!  Quick google and I had the site link.  My new question is whether this is posted as a sticky anywhere on these boards so others can find easily.  Very useful information.

The one I remembered was:  https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/home/introduction 

However, there now seems to be a new website https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/index.php although it appears you need to be a member $ to view the photos...

Edited by sandy999
  • Like 1

cruisedeckplans is indeed a pay site to view the cabin pics, although you can view the HC cabins without being a member.  Membership is not expensive, and you can make it many times over by contributing your own pics of cabins @ $0.50 each.  EM

• Like 1

If you are clicking on the little yellow icon by the cabin on the deck plan, no you can't.  But if you scroll down the left side of the page to Interior cabins, click on Handicap Cabins, a list will drop down, and there is a little camera icon next to 9171.  Click on that and you can see your pics.  EM

And for the benefit of the OP, cruisedeckplans isn't a new site, I've been a member for ten years, and it wasn't brand new then.  

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/22/2019 at 11:11 AM, Essiesmom said:

cruisedeckplans you can make it many times over by contributing your own pics of cabins @ $0.50 each.  EM

Can you elaborate on how this works? Several years ago I was uploading my pics to the site (it looks a little different now than it did back then) and then all of a sudden I started getting notifications that I was getting payments for all the pictures I had uploaded.

I would continue to do this and then all of a sudden, I stopped getting payments. So....I stopped uploading them to the site.

Do they only allow a certain amount of pictures to be uploaded, say...in an entire year or something? I just never did understand why they stopped paying me for them.

• 5 weeks later...