No More Dining Trio on Seaside?

luv2cruise12124

I was no longer able to book the dining trio for my upcoming Seaside cruise.  I had read from others, there was an issue with the website, so just call & they can book the trio.  So I called today, and I was told they are no longer offering the trio package, only the duo package of Butchers Cut & Roys sushi/sashimi for $69 - advised the duo on the website is listed as $60, but again, I could not book it online.  Anyone else experience the same?

2 hours ago, luv2cruise12124 said:

I was no longer able to book the dining trio for my upcoming Seaside cruise.  I had read from others, there was an issue with the website, so just call & they can book the trio.  So I called today, and I was told they are no longer offering the trio package, only the duo package of Butchers Cut & Roys sushi/sashimi for $69 - advised the duo on the website is listed as $60, but again, I could not book it online.  Anyone else experience the same?

No restaurant-dining upgrades available online for my sailing this Saturday..has been that way for a while.  Also Seaside. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

15 hours ago, ikea logistics said:

it could be that they only have a set amount available on line for booking as they would still need to have enough seating for walk ups and purchase on board

I don't think that is it because we are booked from Nov. 23rd to Dec. 21st and there are no specialty dining packages available for any of our 4 cruises.   Been like this for as long as I can remember and I doubt they sold out a year ago.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

And I noticed the price of the Duo is now $69 quoted yesterday, and not the $60 it was previously.  I thought I would have learned to jump on something when I want it and not miss out like I did with the old deluxe drink package.  Lesson learned, again :(

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Roys Asian trio, Butchers Cut Chef's Table and a "Duo" of meals are now available for booking as of this AM.  

No trio in sight...might be a goner.  

What date is your cruise? Ours isn't until Nov/Dec  and all 4 are still showing nothing available

On board there is a poster with TRIO THREE DISTINCT DINING EXPERIENCES  for $132/pp  Choices are Ocean Cay, Asian Market Kitchen, Pan-Asian or Sushi Food Bar, and Butcher's Cut  This is only for guests over 13 years old. (this is what it says at bottom of poster.  The three Pan-Pacific restaurants are $90/pp and can be used over 3 nights.The Duo is $69/pp.  Kids under 3 eat free.  Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

What date is your cruise? Ours isn't until Nov/Dec  and all 4 are still showing nothing available

My Cruise is this Saturday, 4/27....was showing nothing for the longest time....now the 3 I mentioned...I may just wait till I'm on board and make the call then.