Ocean Ready Notification

Ep010835

We are 84 days from our next OM cruise. I just this minute looked at our Cruise Personalizer and above the "Check In" link saw the OM icon. Remembering a recent thread (I looked for that thread to append to it but couldn't locate it) that talked about this icon appearing when Ocean Ready becomes available, I clicked on this section. It took me to the Ocean Ready set-up page instructions (Below). I completed the required information and I'm now ready to go. The last time I looked was at 90 days and the OR icon wasn't there. Many thanks to whomever it was who posted to be on the lookout for the change of icon in the "Check In" section to alert us to the fact that OR has become available.  

The confirmation I received advised we would be receiving the OM devices 14 days in advance of the sail date. 

To answer another continuing question, when inputting our information into the OR webpage, there is checkbox you can check if you want to pick up your OM devices at the pier on embarkation day and NOT have them shipped to you. I did not check this box as my past experience using OM, the embarkation process has been a bit quicker when we already had our OM devices.  

I post this because of the many discussions about when/if OR check in becomes available and when/if the OM device will be shipped and how far in advance of the sail date the device should be expected to arrive. 

As always, YMMV.

GUEST CHECK-IN

What’s on this page:

Check-In Status | Onboard Preferences | Special Occasions

Get ready for your Ocean Voyage

Two quick steps for an easy check in:

1. Get OceanReady!

Your upcoming cruise will be one of the first voyages to offer Princess MedallionClass, with a variety of features providing a more seamless and enhanced vacation experience. To enjoy an easier embarkation experience at the terminal, simply download the OceanReady app in the Apple App StoreOpens in a new window or Google PlayOpens in a new window. Follow the instructions to create an Ocean account login (separate from your Princess login) and provide information for your new Princess Medallion. NOTE: downloading the app will allow you to use a digital boarding pass at the terminal.

2. Passenger Immigration Information

Please provide the mandatory Passenger Immigration Information and onboard payment information for all guests.

• Thanks 1

HA! My sister just sent me a text regarding the quote and this thread. I guess Princess does read Cruise Critic 😜

After 49 days of MedallionNet, I am forever spoiled. 

Cheers, Denise 

Edited by dchip
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dchip said:

HA! My sister just sent me a text regarding the quote and this thread. I guess Princess does read Cruise Critic 😜

After 49 days of MedallionNet, I am forever spoiled. 

Cheers, Denise 

Looking forward to being spoiled with the Royal’s MedallionNet experience in just a few days.

• Like 1