Meraviglia...What is a double sofa bed?

LakeWobegon

I'm extremely confused. We booked room 11292 with the Bella experience. On the deck plan on the MSC site, it shows room 11292 with a double circle, and says bunk bed or sofa that can be converted into bunkbed. I would take that to mean one of the sofas that pops up into a bunk bed. But the room key also says third and fourth beds are not available unless you book Fantastica. And, when I called MSC, three times, I got three different answers from three different people. One said it was a double sleeper sofa, another a Pullman above the couch and the third a pop-up sofa bunk bed. I looked at the Meraviglia tech sheet and it shows a different symbol, a diamond instead of the two circles on the website deck plan and says "double sofa bed." Ok but what does that mean? A sleeper sofa bed or sofa that converts into a bunk bed? For the love of... Does anyone have any experience with this ship, this room or Bella balconies in general on it? Thanks!

I have seen a photo of a sofa that pops up to make a bunk bed, however it its up to you and your TA to confirm, assuming you have a TA, get it in writing.  Many agree that MSC,s website in confusing and often wrong.  Maybe try researching cabin photos, and maybe ask the expert "Skier52"?

I think some of the confusion is because MSC uses the same double circle for two different configurations.  First it is used in the Super Family cabins where there are two bunk beds that remain in place in a side alcove.  See link below:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/msc-meraviglia-996/super-family-cabin-411521/super-family-cabin--v18387016/

Second, they use it for the sofa couch that pulls up into two bunk beds as shown in picture below.  I believe 11292 has that configuration.

Bunks.JPG