Mexican Riviera, rain in July / August ?

Ranyw

Hi, we are about 100 days out on our Mexican Riviera cruise and I was looking up weather and it seems like July and August are the rainy months.  Anyone have experience with that?  Also any ides for alternate shore excursions if it’s rainy?  I mean don’t get me wrong a rainy day on the boat beats a sunny day in the office.

PV will be HAF and humid. Just plan for it. Cabo will be dry and hot and spectacular. Mazatlan beaches will be great in the Gold Zone. We went to Las Flores hotel beach and had a great time. 

Bring lots of of sunscreen and have a great time. You have nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

We used to do the Mexican Rivera in mid-July a lot and had overall good weather. My husband had read July was rainier than June, so one year we tried June, and it poured just about the entire time! Bottom line: you can't predict the weather. Expect the worst and then you'll be happy when the weather is good. There are no weather guarantees!

Have been to PV at least 6 or 7  times between June and August on land based vacations and never had rain during the day.  It was hot and humid and sometimes rained in the evening but not for long.  Every time we'd leave our hotel room to go outside our sunglasses fogged up! One of our favorite things to do at night would be to sit on the hotel room balcony and watch the lighting storms either out in the distance on the ocean or up in the hills behind the city.