Wall mount TV in SS & NS on Nieuw Amsterdam

Curly-Q

We've sailed in a Signature Suite on the Westerdam and there was a large, wall mounted TV opposite the bed.  Can anyone tell me if the Nieuw Amsterdam Signature and Neptune suites have this feature as well?  I looked, but I can't find any info.  Thanks!

Here's a photo from the website with HAL facts, NA, SS 5096.  Looks like the TV is on the desk and there is a picture across from the bed.   Other pictures on that site show a very shallow balcony, no loungers only chairs.   Not sure about the Neptune Suites but there are probably photos on that site of ns also, I didn't do an exhaustive search.  Google for HAL facts.  m--

shrimpboat.1.png

We were invited to "tea" plus wine in a NS this last cruise on NA in Feb and there was a lovely large flat screen mounted to the wall over the sofa. Our VC cabin had one too, across from the bed. Very nice. We enjoyed the on demand programs with late night pizza or cookies and milk. 

I was in a SC Neptune in February and a SB Neptune last May on NA (lots of letters).  The TV was mounted on the wall in both.  Based on the decor in the photos posted above showing TVs on the desk, those are old photos.  

Cruise Critic has more recent photos of several room types on its ship listing:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/nieuw-amsterdam-541/neptune-suite-411686/

Thanks everyone, looks like Holland's pic are due for some updating.  We loved having the TV, and Holland's movie selection surpass the other lines we've sailed.   Nothing like grabbing some sandwiches and cookies from the lido deck and watching movies from bed on a inclement weather day at sea!  

21 hours ago, RMLincoln said:

Here's a photo from the website with HAL facts, NA, SS 5096.  Looks like the TV is on the desk and there is a picture across from the bed.   Other pictures on that site show a very shallow balcony, no loungers only chairs.   Not sure about the Neptune Suites but there are probably photos on that site of ns also, I didn't do an exhaustive search.  Google for HAL facts.  m--

shrimpboat.1.png

That photo is from Nov/Dec 2014, and probably is not the way the cabin looks now.

Edited by catl331