Question regarding penthouse suite

wildcats40

The mini bar will have one complete setup.  Inside the frig will be coke, diet coke, sprite, club soda, tonic water, bottled water, and ginger ale, and perrier. .Don't remember if beer was in there too.   On top of the frig will be ice bucket with mini bottles of vodka, gin, scotch, and bourbon.  According to the suite perks I believe you will have two of each type of sodas,  and we got two bottles of water per day for being in a suite.  If you want more water you can purchase it.  The gift shop sells cans of soda. You can swap out the mini bar for all sodas and no booze if you choose. 

Edited by AF-1
changed txt

From a previous post on CC. Can't remember who posted it.

Posted 5/27/2017

The Mini Bar setup consists of two of each of the following:

Courvoisier VS
Beefeater Gin
Skyy Vodka
Dewar's Scotch Whisky
Dos Equis Beer

Coke
Sprite
Tonic Water
Perrier
Bottled Water

The liquor is 50 ml bottles. Any alcohol can be traded for any other alcohol or non-alcoholic beverage...

================================

From Princess:

Elite Mini-Bar FAQ

Elite Mini-Bar Question: What will my mini-bar consist of?
Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question: What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?
Answer: Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?
Answer: You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine. You can choose one of the following:
Chardonnay Kendall-Jackson
Sauvignon Blanc Nobilo
Cabernet Sauvignon Kendall-Jackson
Pinot Noir Robert Mondavi.
Unwooded Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)
Wyndhams, Bin 444 Cabernet Sauvignon (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)
Brown Brothers, Shiraz (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?
Answer: No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question: Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?
Answer: No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?
Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:
Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis
Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards
All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

• Like 1

Will they charge you corkage if you bring the bottle of wine to the dining room.? Seems like wine is a bad trade as kJ  cab is$10-15 here. I would think you would get the most value out of the coffee cards. 

1 hour ago, oskidunker said:

Will they charge you corkage if you bring the bottle of wine to the dining room.? Seems like wine is a bad trade as kJ  cab is$10-15 here. I would think you would get the most value out of the coffee cards. 

No corkage on this bottle as it has been 'purchased' on the ship.

I traded 10 non-alcoholic drinks for 10 diet cokes and the 10 alcoholic drinks for 16 oz. domestic beer.

Call room service and tell them how you want it changed out. Be patient, turn-around day is crazy busy for room service.

1 minute ago, getting older slowly said:

On the two bottles of water to day.....

Generally the RS drops these in..... But if they don't just ask... no problem....

We always switch things around....   and bring any of the little 50ml home  with us, if not finished.

Cheers Don

I took home 12 from the Grand.

We drove to the port, no weight issues with baggage,

5 hours ago, oskidunker said:

The problem with the "coffee cards" is that they no longer carry over any unused "punches". If you have a short cruise such 10 days or fewer is can be hard to actually use up all of the "punches" that you receive and they disappear at the end of the cruise.

Edited by Thrak