Pullmantur Horizon where is the Waves club locate?

dccruisin

We took the Monarch out of Colon and enjoyed our cruise and the Waves club.  There was a dedicated space for the waves club on the Monarch. 

We are looking at taking the Horizon in November 2020.  

I see that the Waves outside deck is on deck 12 but I can not see where the actual waves club is. located on the ship.  

There is an area designated "Marsala Bar" next to the outdoor Waves area.  Is this the waves club or a bar open to everyone.

Linda 

Thanks Aussie Cruiser.   It looks nice but alot different than the Monarch.  The Waves club on the Monarch is on one of the top decks with windows all around and it is larger (more suites onboard).

Linda

Very nice photos. Waves Club on Horizon is located across from the games room. The bar itself was previously called "James piano bar. The Waves Club also has cabinets that supply light sacks and finger food.  

• 7 months later...
22 hours ago, Skipper Tim said:

Thanks very much! I had exactly the same question as the deck plan does not show 'The Waves'.  I am booked on the March 2021 repo from Dubai to Athens in one of the suite categories and only discovered information about The Waves afterwards. 

I booked the 2021 cruise again,the suite prices were crazy cheap.

The breakfast & lunch area for waves members was great,it’s a separate area of the main dining room....free wifi in waves too.

Edited by aussie cruzer
T