2020/2021 Itineraries Released for Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico, Calif

azbirdmom

I've been checking to see if the Cuba pricing has been released and found all of these documents with itineraries and pricing for the next release of cruises.  I don't know when they will be for sale, hopefully someone else has that information.

PC_2020_2021_WestCoastReferenceFlyer_04_2019.pdf PC_2020_2021_WestCoastSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.pdf PC_2020_2021_CaribbeanReferenceFlyer_04_2019.pdf PC_2020_2021_CaribbeanSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.pdf PC_2020_2021_PanamaCanalReferenceFlyer_04_2019.pdf PC_2020_2021_PanCanSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

oh now a silly question... the fare sheets do you have those in excel?

Not silly at all.  Took me a few minutes to download but here they are 🙂 

PC_2020_2021_PanCanSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.xls PC_2020_2021_WestCoastSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.xls PC_2020_2021_CaribbeanSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.xls

• Thanks 1

WHAT??? I didn't get to that flyer yet....that would be amazing.......hmm not sure if we can swing that in 2021 as we have a big land tour and southbound Alaska cruise in 2020 where we are renewing vows and splurging for a SUITE!!

you sure did make my day!

Edited by cruzrbachoua
  • Like 1

Well they're jumping for joy in San Francisco as Ruby Princess takes over there in October 2020.

(Though that does eliminate any westbound Transpacific cruise next autumn)

And by process of elimination based on this and other previous announcements the only ships unaccounted for in late 20/early 21 are Coral Princess...and Grand Princess. So put one or both in South America as that I believe is the only deployment still unannounced?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, voljeep said:

any 4-5 day Caribbean cruises ?

Nov 4 Caribbean Princess four night to Princess Cays

Nov 25 Sky Princess five night to Cozumel and Costa Maya

Jan 15 Sky Princess four night to Princess Cays

3 minutes ago, fishywood said:

Nov 4 Caribbean Princess four night to Princess Cays

Nov 25 Sky Princess five night to Cozumel and Costa Maya

Jan 15 Sky Princess four night to Princess Cays

WOW - many thanks - love those little cruises

45 minutes ago, Georgie562 said:

same old boring Mexican riviera itineraries

I wish Princess would mix it up a little bit and do a sea of cortez like the one im doing next year on Holland

image.png.a4edf86bb90cbff6aa314a278d04a1f3.png

Way too many ports for my taste

• Like 1

Three things catch my eye.

1. One cycle full transit to/from San Diego.  Not seen that before that I can recall.

2. Emerald does the FLL / SFO cycle (yea!).

3. No springtime 19 day LAX / LAX cycle on Coral.  We're doing this one in April '20 and had thought it might become a 'regular', appears not.

Great to see 'em mixing it up a bit though

• Like 1

Another interesting omission: Pacific Princess arrives in Ft Lauderdale ending the repo cruise from Tahiti/South Pacific on December 19. Yet no mention of her traditional Holiday Caribbean sailing. An Amazon River cruise perhaps? Or are they still trying to figure out what to do with a 700 pax ship after pulling her from the World Cruise?

4 minutes ago, fishywood said:

Another interesting omission: Pacific Princess arrives in Ft Lauderdale ending the repo cruise from Tahiti/South Pacific on December 19. Yet no mention of her traditional Holiday Caribbean sailing. An Amazon River cruise perhaps? Or are they still trying to figure out what to do with a 700 pax ship after pulling her from the World Cruise?

It's been reported on other threads that the intent is for the Pacific to start cruises to Cuba after she returns to Ft Lauderdale from the South Pacific.  Princess even created a flyer that they shared with some TAs and Coral posted a screenshot of that earlier this week so I think they were ready to go.  I suspect the recent announcement that the US will "change" the travel rules to Cuba may have caused a delay in the Princess announcement of Cuba cruises.

4 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

Open on May 8, 2019 for Elite members and Group blocking starting at 9:00am.

Thursday, May 9, 2019 at midnight for all others.  (Yes, it says midnight but I think that's weird.)

Thanks for the rest of the story!  Will wait to see how quickly Princess corrects the midnight booking mistake.  And if it's not a mistake I can imagine that there will some very unhappy TAs!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

It's been reported on other threads that the intent is for the Pacific to start cruises to Cuba after she returns to Ft Lauderdale from the South Pacific.  Princess even created a flyer that they shared with some TAs and Coral posted a screenshot of that earlier this week so I think they were ready to go.  I suspect the recent announcement that the US will "change" the travel rules to Cuba may have caused a delay in the Princess announcement of Cuba cruises.

Oops I forgot all about Cuba. As if it is not practically in my backyard...:classic_rolleyes:

Combining the Holiday Connoisseur cruise with Princess' maiden call to Cuba would sell out Pacific at rack rate. Hopefully this will get ironed out soon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eyegirl said:

I don't see a fall itinerary from LA to Hawaii...please tell me it isn't so 😥

We try to go every fall

October 22 on Star Princess is the earliest Hawaii sailing from San Pedro.

As shown on the Reference Flyer; apparently the Sailing Schedule doc is not 100% complete yet.