Questions about the "Fun Pass"

spamwhiches

I have tried to understand how the fun pass works by reading about others experiences but I still have questions and I would like to clarify some things before deciding to buy.

Are there any limits on how often a person may repeat any activity? For example can you possibly bowl two or three games in a row or drive the simulator daily? or is it good for a single use at each activity only? (one and done)

Are there any "pay experiences" that are not included? for example; Bowling, 4D theater, F1 Simulator, Flight simulator, Does the Meraviglia provide a list of what is included for the pass? and more importantly what is not?  (would anyone happen to have a price list for pay per use for each individual on board activity)

It is reported that one fun pass can be used by more than one person, Can a couple buy one pass for the cabin and together go bowling or simulator racing against each other or do they each need a separate pass to play head to head or participate together? 

Does the person who purchases the pass have to be in attendance for another person  to use it or can they just take the pass with them?

Is the pass "swiped" at each use, is it loaded onto the sea pass card or is it a separate card that is presented as required for proof? Can it be replaced if accidentally lost?

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and for any information you can provide.

Cheers!

Hi we used the funpass on the Seaside, they loaded the entire value onto my daughter's keycard. She needed to be there when it was used but it was for all of us and we could zip line or bowl or use F1 simulator or 5d movies as many times as we wanted as the value is on the card as "cash". The list of included activities is clearly posted in activity area. 

Bowling was a cost for a lane for 30 or 60 minutes so as many as four can play. Video games like airhockey and the motorcycle game were included but not the "claw" games. I hope this helps!

31 minutes ago, noah300 said:

the value is on the card as "cash". 

So that's unlimited dollar value for the length of the cruise that doesn't run out or an amount that is set and is reduced after each use until the value is depleted?

Thank you for your answers  ☺️

I was also confused about the pass, but I think it more of a "preloaded" card, which they offer deals on, so if you want to purchase $100 to use on the "fun" stuff, they are offering $180 for $100 promo.  Then each time you (or anyone in your party) use the pass, the price of the activity is deducted from your amount.  It is not an unlimited pass.  I think this is how it works anyways..we will likely get it when we cruise the Seaview, as Im sure in the week we would spend $100 on fun stuff, so might as well get the extra $80.

I have a question regarding who can share the fun pass. We are considering getting one for one of our kids. Looks like it's all good for our family to share the pass amount as long as we with the pass holder. How about others not in you cabin? For instance, can my daughter share the amount on her card with her cousin from another cabin as long as they're both going on the same attraction? 

Okay, so were do  purchase the funpass ?....when you check in or once you board the ship ???? and

one more thing the price is $180.00 right because someone said $100.00.....So is it a $100.00 or $180.00 thanks.

Leaving in 25 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help.

Have a wonderful bless Day.

10 hours ago, noah300 said:

On the Seaside we purchased the pass at the arcade/bowling/f1 area. Have to go there to sign waivers for water slides and Zip line anyway. Cost is $100 but you receive credit of $180.(80 free)

Or if just doing water slides and zip line you can do it on 18 aft of the jungle pool.

• 2 months later...