Azamara Quest, Intensive Japan, April 14 to 27, 2019

BikeTreker

For those interested in travel to Japan on Azamara, I am writing a blog about our trip, photos included.  Here is a link to the blog; www.travelswithcappy.com.  Due to spotty, at best, internet, I am finishing the blog now.  I have a number of additional posts yet to come.  If you like it let me know and if interested in travel in general consider ”following” my various posts.  FYI, we thoroughly enjoyed our trip.

• Like 1

I just posted "Busan, South Korea, City of Contrasts, Morning, April 20, 2019."  Yesterday I posted about our day in Sakaiminato.  You can follow along by clicking the following link.   www.travelswithcappy.com.  In the meantime, perhaps this photo with serve as a teaser.  This was taken at the Haedong Yonggungsa Buddhist Temple.DSC01067.thumb.jpg.529083368714b8a37a4db9f8069a80eb.jpg

• Like 1

I really enjoy creating my blog.  I hope people like it.  I started it for my family and friends but am excited to share with everyone.  Once I get home I have to balance writing with work; so everything slows down.  No internet problems, just time.  In any event, I am now posting "Oh boy, Kitakyushu, April 21, 2019."  I hope everyone finds it interesting.  Let me know what you think.  You can find it at www.travelswithcappy.com.

Enjoyed the travel with cappy   blog . We were at the meet and mingle and did meet him and his wife. Amazing how different his sites were compared to ours. Loved this cruise and all the ports. Loved Japan and the people. So welcoming . We did see the cherry blossoms in Tokyo at the National Garden . They were in full bloom. Such beauty. And to see them in the other cities at various bloom stages. Wonderful . I highly recommend this cruise . It is definitely on of our best of 32!!

It's me again.  I have posted the epilogue to my blog.  I hope all of you, whoever you may be, have enjoyed my work.  If you have let me know.  In the meantime, you can find my last post, "“Been there; done that,” an Epilogue," at www.travelswithcappy.com.  Let me know what you think.  Constructive criticism is appreciated.