MSC seaside thermal suite. Are there loungers?

jean87510

I'm debating on getting a thermal suite pass. Is there an area in the thermal suite where there are loungers to sit and relax? And if so, are there windows for a view outside? I've looked on YouTube and just see a few bamboo loungers with the heated seats. I did note in one video where you can sit outside but I'm curious as to inside seating with windows and a view outside.  Also, does the spa provide any water dispensers or do you have to bring your own?

Yes, there are loungers in the Thermal Suite. Six or eight (cannot remember the number) around the inside pool; two of which are heated. Also, there are about the same number inside the salt room (sounds odd, but nice and relaxing), No views to the outside, so it is kind of dark/low light level, again very relaxing. Hard to stay awake. Odd, but we did not know about the outside pool until after we left the ship. Water dispensers are available in the Spa, but it is flavored and you may just prefer to do like we did and bring a bottle of water with you; no glass. Very nice and we had free unlimited access since we were in the Yacht Club. Would likely buy a week pass if not sailing the YC.

We have been in Spas on Celebrity (S-Class), Princess' Regal Class (The Enclave), and the Seaside. IMO, Princess #1, Seaside a close #2, and Celebrity a distant #3. 

Rattan loungers spaced throughout.  3 rattan next to the large hot tub and 3 thermal loungers.  People put towels on the thermal loungers like they are the rattan and can be reserved.  Just move the towels.  None of the loungers face outside like you see on the Celebrity ships, although there is a separate, uncrowded area outside just for the spa guests that has plenty of loungers and a hot tub.  

Great info! Thx. We spend a lot of sea day time on our cruises in the thermal spas and the gym. We do enjoy watching the ocean from inside but it sounds like there are chairs right outside which will work. We just did one on Norwegian which I loved and always on carnival.